Does the Monkey King really need an introduction? This joyful trickster is known by many names and for his many infamous deeds. Sun Wukong was a monkey born from a stone who wiped his name from the Book of Life and Death and later acquired supernatural powers through Taoist practice. After rebelling against Heaven and being trapped under a mountain by the Buddha, the Monkey King was later freed to accompany the monk Tang Sanzang to retrieve the Buddust sutras from the West and bring them to China.
The Monkey King is a hugely popular character in Chinese mythology, brought to life in TV shows, cartoons, and video games right into the present day. There’s no reason why an online slot shouldn’t be about him - and Toptrend Gaming demo slots have brought a truly superpowered slot.
The Immortal Monkey King has a fairly standard setup with a 5x3 grid layout and 20 fixed paylines. Players will need to land at least three matching symbols of a kind in adjoining reels starting from left to right.
The symbols in the game include the standard card icons, with Jacks, Queens, Kings, and Aces. There are also symbols that are inspired by the original myth, with the Monkey King’s crown and staff, the stone he was born from, a dragon he angered, Tang Sanzang, and the Buddha himself. The most valuable symbol is the Monkey King. Fittingly, he is also the Wild Card, and five of him is worth 5,000x the stake. There are also mystery symbols.
There are a few similarities between Immortal Monkey King and the Monkey King slot, so players who enjoy the latter should definitely try out this slot. Immortal Monkey King is available to play for free in demo mode, and it is recommended to try it out before staking real money on the game at an online casino.
1. When the game loads, players will look out onto the gaming reels with the game bar at the bottom of the screen.
2. The game bar contains the information players will need most during play. The value per line and the bet multiplier are on the left side, with the maximum bet, autospin, and spin buttons on the right side.
3. Click the ‘i’ button for the paytables, paylines, and full details on the slot’s bonus features.
4. The balance is below the game and the game bar at the very bottom of the screen.
5. The autospin can be set from ten to 100 spins, and it can be stopped when the bonus feature kicks in.
6. Sound can be controlled on the left side.
7. Set a budget for the session, press play, and enjoy the game responsibly.